Would you be interested in working with us as a group leader this summer? Every summer Lacunza-ih organises a range ...
Would you be interested in working with us as a group leader this summer?
Every summer Lacunza-ih organises a range of activities for young children which helps them develop their English and enjoy themselves at the same time.
We need group leaders to carry out a programme of activities in English working with groups of children. The working timetable is between 9.00 – 14.00, Monday to Friday from 1st July – 30th July 2013 (the whole month).The activities take place in and around San Sebastian as well as some groups in Irun.
- have an open, outgoing personality,
- are at least B2+ level of English (post First) and can actively motivate children to use their English,
- have good management skills and a strong sense of responsibility,
- have previous experience,
- would like to work with children within a prestigious organisation,
- were born in 1994 or earlier
…you will benefit from
- the strong support from an experienced team,
- a working environment where English is the main language of communication,
- a practical training course before you begin,
- an attractive salary and full social security.
- preference will be given to those applicants in possession of the official ‘Monitor de Tiempo Libre’ certificate.
If you feel you fulfil our requirements and would like to work with us, send an email to email@example.com with “REF: Monitor” in the subject line. Please send one attachment with your email containing your CV in English and a recent photo.
The application period will close on Friday 22nd March and successful applicants will be contacted to attend interview shortly after.
Group Leader Co-ordinator